- Personal information from those who visit our website
- Please make use of our online facilities and services
- And what we will and will not do with the information we collect.
- Flizzards values its users' privacy.
Firstly, our policy design and creation is to ensure those affiliated with Flizzards of our commitment and realization. And our obligation to meet and exceed most existing privacy standards. Last Updated: July 28, 2023
Secondly, we reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. Suppose you want to ensure you take place in the most updated materials and the latest changes. In that case, we advise you to visit this page frequently. If, at any point in time, Flizzards decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file in a:
- Manner vastly different from that stated (when Flizzards initially collected this information)
- Flizzards shall promptly notify the user or users by email.
- Users at that time shall have the option to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Thirdly, this Policy applies to Flizzards and governs all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://www.Flizzards.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Also, please note that this Policy does not govern:
- The collection and use of information
- By companies, Flizzards does not control
- Nor by individuals not employed
- Or managed by us.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with the entity we may have shared it with;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures are in place to protect your information's misuse.
Information We Collect:
Certainly, it is always up to you to disclose personally identifiable information to us. Although, if you elect not to do so:
- We reserve the right not to register you as a user
- Or provide you with any products or services.
As has been noted, this website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information, which may include;
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Credit Card
After all, information, Etc., constitutes use when purchasing products and delivering the requested services. Data is automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include:
- Third-party tracking
- And server logs
In addition, Flizzards may have the occasion to collect non-personal, anonymous demographic information, such as:
- Household income
- Political affiliation
- As well as the type of browser you are using
- IP address
- Or kind of operating system
Above all, they assist us in providing and maintaining superior, quality service.
As a result, Flizzards may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent or visit, showing:
- What types of services and products they're interested in
- Or the most popular items to customers or the general public
Furthermore, Please rest assured that this site will only collect Personal information you knowingly and willingly provide us. Altogether, information collected will be through surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. Although, this site intends to use personal information only for the purpose for which it exists and is requested. As well as any additional uses expressly provided for on this Policy.
Why Do We Collect Information, and For How Long?
Evidently, we are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
In the final analysis, Flizzards will store the data we collect from you for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based on the following criteria:
- The length of time your personal information remains relevant;
- The length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations;
- Any limitation periods within which entities might make claims;
- Any retention periods prescribed by law
- Or recommended by regulators
- Professional bodies or Associations;
- The type of contract we have with you
- The existence of your consent
- And our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected:
First, Flizzards may collect and use personal information to assist in the following:
- The operation of our website
- Ensuring delivery
- Services you need and request.
At the same time, we may need to use personally identifiable information to keep you informed. As well as other possible products or services that may be available to you from https://www.Flizzards.com
Second, Flizzards may also contact you regarding the following:
- Completing surveys or;
- Research questionnaires;
- Related to your opinion of current or potential future services presently offered.
Third, Flizzards may need to contact you on behalf of our external business partners regarding possible offers that may interest you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as:
- Email address, and
- We may share your telephone number with a third party.
Fourth, Flizzards may find it beneficial to our customers to share specific data with our trusted partners to conduct statistical analysis:
- Providing you with an email
- Postal mail
- Deliver support
- Arranging of deliveries
However, those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your Personal Information:
- Other than to deliver those services which you requested
- And as such, they are required, per this agreement
- To maintain the strictest confidentiality
- Concerning all your information.
Fifth, Flizzards uses various third-party social media features, including but not limited to:
- And other interactive programs.
To conclude, these social media sites may collect your IP address and require cookies to work correctly. The providers' privacy policies govern these services and are not within Flizzards' control.
Disclosure of Information:
To repeat, Flizzards may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with additional information in such a way that somebody cannot reasonably determine your identity;
- as required by law or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as needed to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Flizzards.
Be that it may, Flizzards dramatically respects your privacy. We maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes such as:
- Bug alerts
- Security breaches
- Account issues
- Or changes in Flizzards products and services.
Also, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice in certain circumstances.
Children under age 13:
With attention to this, Flizzards's website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under thirteen (13). Suppose certain information has been inadvertently collected and determined on anyone under age thirteen (13). In that case, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information gets our utmost attention with automatic deletion from our database. Or in the alternative, verifiable parental consent is obtained for using and storing such information. Anyone under thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
For more information on the definition of these terms, please visit:
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out:
With this in mind, all users and visitors to our website can discontinue receiving communications from us via email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Info@Flizzards.com. To unsubscribe from third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Flizzards will continue to adhere to this Policy concerning any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites:
Notice to European Union Users:
At the present time, Flizzards's operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide us with information, you'll transfer it from the European Union (EU), sending it to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of the EU, whose personal data transfers to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing us with personal information, you consent to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Most important, Flizzards takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us:
- You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar.
- Look for "https://" at the beginning of the webpage's address.
- Remember that the "s" stands for secure.
Without a doubt, we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, and we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job receive granted access to personally identifiable information. All in all, employee departments in accounting and billing or customer service. The computers and servers where we store personally identifiable information remain locked in a secure environment. Accordingly, this is all done to prevent any:
- Unauthorized access
- Or modification
- Of the user's personal information that is under our control.
Above all, the company uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to:
- Build users' trust
- Build confidence in the internet
- And website use
- Provide simple and secure access
- Securely communicate and process credit cards
- And personal information
Acceptance of Terms:
- Any updates or
- Changes to our terms and conditions
- These terms mean you shall agree to the acceptance of such changes.
How to Contact Us:
- Email: Info@Flizzards.com
- Telephone Number: (417) 354-9273
- Mailing Address: Flizzards-PO BOX 1664, Tulelake, California 96134